Lewis Light & Sound Ltd. is a registered company in England and Wales - Company Number 09558048.
Lewis Light & Sound Ltd. is VAT registered - VAT Registration Number GB215063837.
The registered company address is Lewis Light & Sound Ltd, Office 11, 101 Clapham High Street, London, SW4 7TB.
As an always 'future thinking' company who aims to make life simpler, we are proud to accept many forms of payment including modern multi-platform transfer services.
Sort Code: 09-01-28
Make payable to: Lewis Light & Sound Ltd
Post to: Lewis Light + Sound, Office 11,
101 Clapham High Street, London, SW4 7TB
Barclays Pingit (upto £1500)
Mobile Number: 07802 724181
Or use below QR Code in Pingit app:
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Lewis Light + Sound is not responsible for privacy practices on other websites. This policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect information we collect from you.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or giving us any personally identifiable information.
Lewis Light + Sound does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services.
Any personal data provided to Lewis Light + Sound will be used exclusively for providing you with the information you have requested, however, Lewis Light +Sound may occasionally contact you again outlining relevant services and information. If you do not wish to receive further correspondence from Lewis Light + Sound via email, having already provided your contact email address, please contact us to unsubscribe your email address.
Lewis Light + Sound does not use "session variables" for collecting user information from the website and will not collect any information about you except that required for system administration of the web server.
Lewis Light + Sound like any website owner monitors:
- The Internet Domain and IP address from which you access the website. These IP addresses are not linked to any personal data so all visitors to our website remain anonymous.
- Which type of browser and operating system used to access the website
- The date and time of your visit
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This allows us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
If you make an enquiry about our products or services whether via our website, telephone or email
we will collect information about you in order to respond to your enquiry.
What information is collected?
- Details to allow us to communicate with you, for example your email address and telephonenumbers
This allows us to:
- Communicate effectively with you whilst we respond to your enquiry
- Provide you with information on other products and services if you choose to receive such information
- Provide our services to you based on accurate information
All data processing undertaken by Lewis Light + Sound is carried out on a lawful basis as per the General Data Protection Regulation, Article 6(1).
Where is the data stored?
- We store your data on our secure servers in the UK and using secure cloud based platforms. We have a number of security measures and features that are implemented to try and ensure the safety of any information in our possession or control, once we receive it, with limited access from our staff.
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites. Any online payment transactions are via other secure platforms, such as PayPal.
Disclosing your information
In line with GDPR Article 6(1)(c) we may pass on your personal information and exchange any of your details if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or other agreements.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. All enquiries should be made in writing to:
The Compliance Officer
Lewis Light & Sound Ltd
101 Clapham High Street